Matt Miller and Paul Sweeney focus on market coverage as Wall Street begins its day, with analysis from Bloomberg Opinion writers, Bloomberg Intelligence analysts, and influential newsmakers.
- When Are We At Capitulation? (Radio)Barry Ritholtz, Founder of Ritholtz Wealth Management and Host of “Masters in Business,” discusses the markets and investing. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Markets, Broadcom, Crypto, And Freelance WorkScott Ladner, Chief Investment Officer at Horizon Investments, discusses market volatility and gives his investment outlook for 2022. Woo Jin Ho, Senior Hardware Analyst with Bloomberg Intelligence, joins the show to discuss the Broadcom-VMware deal. Denelle Dixon, CEO and executive director of the Stellar Development Foundation, discusses the crypto market and what’s next for Bitcoin and other coins. Micha Kaufman, CEO and founder of Fiverr, discusses using its e-commerce platform to connect businesses with freelancers and the state of labor in the US and globally. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Value Inveseting And The FAANG Bubble (Radio)Jim Cullen, CEO at Schaefer Cullen Capital Management, discusses FAANG, whether the “bubble has burst,” and other market moves. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- Credit Suisse, Markets, Lobster, And HousingBloomberg News finance reporter Marion Halftermeyer discusses her “Big Take” story on Credit Suisse’s Russia ties. Kevin Nicholson, Global Fixed Income CIO from Riverfront Investment Group, talks about the market, economy, and inflation in 2022. Mark Murrell, founder and CEO at Get Maine Lobster, talks about the supply chain, shipping, “Lobsterflation,” and business outlook as the summer months approach. Hessam Nadji, CEO of Marcus & Millichap, talks about the real estate sector and rising mortgage interest rates. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.
- The Bond Market In 2022 (Radio)Laird Landmann, Generalist Portfolio manager with TCW’s Fixed Income Group, joins us to discuss the latest on fixed income and bonds. Hosted by Paul Sweeney and Matt Miller.